Last updated on 17-August-2021
We believe, for better service, adherence to standards is of utmost importance. At CoverLiving, we have zero tolerance to fraudulence. Our Terms of Service includes, but not limited to:
- LIC stands for “Life Insurance Corporation of India”
- All the policies listed in this site as LIC policies/ plans are made available by LIC & they are the competent authority for issuing or cancelling a policy.
- We will not process any policy until we meet the proposer & the life assured, in person, and get the due premiums by either cash or cheque and KYC documents signed off.
- Proof of Age: The premiums shown in this website having been calculated based on the declared age of the Life Assured. If in case the age is found higher than declared age, additional premiums shall be payable for the Basic Sum Assured for the correct age at entry; without which the policy can not be processed.
- If you are pregnant, please excuse us; we can serve you only after six months post delivery.
- If you have undergone a C-section during delivery, apart from the 6 months waiting period, you need to undergo medical screening recommended by LIC.
- If you are disabled / faced with an accident / undergone any major operation , hospitalization please mention the same and produce the relevant documents when asked.
- Life assured must be ready to undergo any medical examination procedure asked by the insurance company.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or delay due to the delayed response of the customer.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss now or in future caused due to hiding of material facts by the life assured or the proposer at the time of taking the policy.
- All premiums are inclusive of Service Tax / GST as levied by the insurance company based on government ‘s regulations.
Changes To This ‘Terms & Conditions’
This Terms & Conditions is effective as of 27-September-2019 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Terms & Conditions at any time and you should check this Terms & Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Terms & Conditions on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions.
If we make any material changes to this Terms & Conditions, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, please contact us.